FOSSEE Fellowship 2018
Click here to know the important dates.
Choose any one screening task from the below options
Screening Task 1:Complete FOSSEE's Python course with flying colors and conduct maximum number of workshops
Technical Requirements:Python, Basic Unix commands
- Take Basics of Python Course (details mentioned in the link). Course starts on 1st March
- Check your grade here by selecting 'Self Learning (Basics of Python)' and downloading your certificate. Certificates will be made available within 1 working day, after completion of your course.
- If you have secured an A+ grade, please proceed to the next step which is to conduct workshop(s). Instructions to conduct a workshop are available here
- Once you have successfully completed the course with A+ grade followed by conducting workshop(s), your application will be evaluated for the fellowship programme.
Evaluation Criteria :
- Securing an A+ grade in Basics of Python course
- Number of workshop(s) conducted
- Number of participants in the workshop(s)
- Type of workshop(s) 1 day or 3 days
Screening Task 2:Creation and Review of Python questions
Technical Requirements:Python (if you want to recap you can take this course )
- Create 5 Python Coding Questions with good quality test cases for each question.(expected 5 test cases)
- The interface for submitting these questions will be made available from 9th March to 29th March. Here is the Link to the Interface
- Review 10 Questions using the interface, between 30th March and 6th April.
Submitted questions should meet the following criteria:
- Avoid trivial questions such as Printing patterns, Reversing strings, Arithmetic operations, etc.
- Question description should be grammatically correct and easy to understand.
- Questions can be original or adopted from other sources with significant changes. (in case the question is adopted, the source needs to be cited in the interface). We prefer non-cited, original questions for shortlisting the candidates.
- Question should be well tested.
- Quality of the questions and test cases.
- Quality of the review.