FOSSEE Fellowship 2018
Important dates and Result:
Choose any one screening task from the below options
Screening Task 1:Complete FOSSEE's Python course with flying colors and conduct maximum number of workshops
Technical Requirements:Python, Basic Unix commands
- Take Basics of Python Course (details mentioned in the link). Course starts on 1st March
- Check your grade here by selecting 'Self Learning (Basics of Python)' and downloading your certificate. Certificates will be made available within 1 working day, after completion of your course.
- If you have secured an A+ grade, please proceed to the next step which is to conduct workshop(s). Instructions to conduct a workshop are available here
- Once you have successfully completed the course with A+ grade followed by conducting workshop(s), your application will be evaluated for the fellowship programme.
Evaluation Criteria :
- Securing an A+ grade in Basics of Python course
- Number of workshop(s) conducted
- Number of participants in the workshop(s)
- Type of workshop(s) 1 day or 3 days
Screening Task 2:Creation and Review of Python questions
Technical Requirements:Python (if you want to recap you can take this course )
- Create 5 Python Coding Questions with good quality test cases for each question (expected 5 test cases).
- The interface for submitting these questions will be made available from 9th March - is extended to 6th April. Here is the link to the Interface
- Review 10 Questions using the interface, on or between 9th April and 20th April, 2018 to continue with the second part of screening task i.e reviewing questions.
Submitted questions should meet the following criteria:
- Avoid trivial questions such as Printing patterns, Reversing strings, Arithmetic operations, etc.
- Question description should be grammatically correct and easy to understand.
- Questions can be original or adopted from other sources with significant changes. (in case the question is adopted, the source needs to be cited in the interface). We prefer non-cited, original questions for shortlisting the candidates.
- Question should be well tested.
- Quality of the questions and test cases.
- Quality of the review.