Python Self Learning Course
Welcome to Python Self Learning Course
- It is a free online course offered by the FOSSEE team at IIT Bombay.
- Students can gain hands-on experience in Python through a series of practice sessions and quizzes.
- It is open to all, interested in learning Python irrespective of their academic background.
- The course is designed and curated by Prof.Prabhu Ramachandran, Dept. Of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay).
- Graded e-certificates are issued to participants on successful completion of the course.
- Queries/ doubts posted by participants on the FORUMS are answered by FOSSEE’s Python experts.
- Certificates are issued in the first week on the next month.
About this Course:
Register on Yaksh and search for the course Basic Programming using Python('duration') by FOSSEE IIT Bombay using the course code
- Access the “Enrolled Courses” tab to start the course
- Complete all the lessons, exercises and quizzes in a module and then proceed to the next module.
- If needed, revisit lessons for better understanding
- The course will be open for one month (Approximately the participant can devote an hour each day or 4 hours per day on weekends to complete the course)
- The course will start on the 1st day of every month and closes on the last day of the month.