Textbook Companions (TBC) for Academics
To understand the fundamental concepts in your syllabi through a practical approach and to learn Python with coded examples, we bring to you the ‘Textbook Companions’.
Available for multiple Science and Engineering domains.
More than 500 standard engineering textbooks coded in Python
Download for free or explore the codes online
Helps in learning numerical and scientific computing.
Click on the link to access all the available Textbook Companions.
To select the desired Textbook Companion:
- Select the desired engineering domain from “Select a category” drop down list.
- List of books available under the selected category will be displayed.
- Click on the title of a book that you would like to explore.
- Click on the chapter names displayed to access the program/code.
- You can use this code either on the iPython notebook interface or by downloading locally in your system.
Additional Search features:
- You can also search for your desired book, code, functions, examples, etc. at this link